Is a Home Addition an Affordable reality?
There are an infinite amount of home addition ideas to consider when embarking on a home expansion project. One of the first questions clients ask what is the cost of their project in mind. There are several factors that can dictate cost. The standard home addition isn’t just carpeting a floor and adding walls. You also have to factor in a new foundation extension and potential roofing cost. Once everything is added into the mix cost still can vary greatly, based on square footage, location and material style.
The team of expert craftsmen at Peak Construction will factor in the basic construction cost which is just the beginning of your addition’s overall price tag. The new space requires air conditioning and heating. In order to uncover your homes true potential a complimentary in-home remodeling consultation will be the first of many face-to-face meetings that will take place.
Here are some questions to ponder and inspire you:
• Do you need additional bedrooms?
• Do you need more family space for meals and gatherings?
• Would you and your spouse prefer to have a master suite?
• Would parents/children use a private entrance?
• Do your children need their own bathroom(s)?
• Could you use more closets? Maybe a walk-in closet is something to consider.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A HOME ADDITION PROJECT?
Remodeling a home is a big undertaking, but a well-planned home addition will pay for itself time and time again. By hiring us for your home addition, you can expect the team at Peak Construction to do quality work that will:
• Boost your home’s value;
• Extend its square footage;
• Give you the space you need to build a bigger kitchen;
• Combine your kitchen and family room;
• Add a master bedroom suite;
Your home addition options are unlimited. After you decide your plan of direction we sure hope you make Peak Construction your Newburgh contractor of choose for the job.