If you want a better bathroom for your guests this fall and winter holiday season, consider remodeling your bathroom to accommodate your guests and update your house. Not only will you have an upgraded room in your home, you will also increase the value of your home. One of the best things you can do to keep your home attractive to prospective buyers is remodeling a bathroom or kitchen. Fall is the perfect time to hire a general contractor to upgrade your bathroom.
Bathroom Remodeling Ideas:
- If you update your shower, consider a body spray shower system. Your guests will have a luxurious spa shower to relax in after cold, wintery events outdoors. Add a handheld shower head for easy washing and easy cleaning when you must figure out how to clean the walk-in shower thoroughly.
- Adding shelves and niches for shampoo and other supplies is an excellent addition to any shower. Create enough built-in space that all your guests can have their own space in the walk-in shower.
- Benches in the shower are helpful for guests with children or older relatives. They are also convenient for relaxing during a steam shower after a workout.
- Don’t forget about adding a new linen cabinet to your updated bathroom. Many people keep towels, extra sheets, and toiletries in the bathroom. A custom cabinet can elevate the look of your bathroom.
- Adding granite or porcelain countertops give bathrooms that push to being luxurious that all your guests will notice.
- Ceramic tile and glass are great ways to add some style to your custom bathroom and show off your personality!
- Consider adding a heated flooring system to your bathroom. You can give your guests a new experience by giving them heated flooring to step on right out of the shower. They are also lovely to have in the morning as you get ready for the day.
If you’ve been thinking about updating your bathroom – don’t wait! Contact us today to start your project, and enjoy a house that feels like home all winter long.
Need some inspiration? Check out our past projects, and follow us on Pinterest for new ideas!
Other Articles you may be interested in:
Remodeling Your Home? Choose Sustainable Materials
Four Home Improvement Projects To Complete Before Christmas