If you have an older home in Hudson Valley, and you’ve been putting off remodeling your bathroom, this summer is the perfect time to get the project done. Hiring a professional to help you through the process will help you save time, and you’ll be happy with the results.
Things to Consider:
- Do you want to expand your bathroom? If you want to remove walls and plumbing, it is best to have professionals help you expand the space so that everything is done by people who are experienced and have insurance.
- Flooring is important in a bathroom. You don’t want something that is too slick, or damages easily with water. Tile is typical for bathroom flooring, but you have many options. You can also have heated flooring installed, which is a nice touch for any bathroom.
- What kind of tile do you want to be installed in your new bathroom? Thee are several types of tile: glass, porcelain, stone, and ceramic.
- Do you have a color scheme for your new bathroom? Make a list of everything you like, and then try to find the items you like in the color scheme you want.
- Will you have a large shower, a tub, and shower together, or a shower and claw-foot tub? A luxury bathroom is customized to the desires of the homeowner. Think about yourself first and then consider what the standard home buyer would like if you ever want to sell your home.
- Are you keeping your toilet and sink? Consider the expense of replacing these items, especially if you want to get a similar model.
Once you have an idea of what you want and a budget for the items that you need to get, you can call us at Peak Construction to get an estimate for your project. We can work with you to make sure that everything is put together correctly, and you have the bathroom you’ve been thinking about for a long time. Once the project is finished, you will be glad you didn’t spend another year thinking about the bathroom you could have.