Kitchen Remodeling in Spring Valley, New York
If you want to update your house in Spring Valley, NY, a remodeled kitchen can give your whole home a different look. Consider opening your kitchen up by knocking out a wall or replacing the countertops and flooring. An updated kitchen adds value to your home and gives you a more modern environment to live in.
Consider changing the flooring in your kitchen to add a unique touch. You may want to design your own floor with porcelain tiles or add a slate floor for a rustic and modern combination. At Peak Construction, we have professional contractors waiting to help you choose the right flooring for your updated kitchen and provide expert installation services.
- Sheet vinyl is a great way to add a new floor and save money for other projects in your home. Sheet vinyl is also easy to clean!
- Engineered vinyl plank (EVP) looks like wood floors but doesn’t have the expense of hardwood flooring. It is also easier to care for and maintains its newer look for longer than hardwoods. Most importantly, EVP is easy to install!
- Stone flooring is a great way to add personal touches to your kitchen. Slate, granite, or marble adds a luxury that is beyond any other type of flooring. Use marble for a luxury chef’s kitchen or granite to add texture to the look of your kitchen.
- If you want to have a kitchen that is different from most kitchens in your neighborhood, consider natural hardwoods, bamboo, or cork. You can set your home apart from the standard and increase the value of your home at the same time!
Counter Tops in Spring Valley, NY
Custom countertops made of granite, copper, or concrete can elevate the look of your kitchen. We can help you decide on the right type of countertops for your new kitchen and professionally install them when it is time.
- Wood countertops are a great way to make your kitchen look modern and non-typical. The warm wood finish helps your kitchen look welcoming.
- Stainless steel countertops are an excellent option for someone who loves cooking. Stainless steel is heat resistant and more durable than other surfaces.
- Concrete is excellent if you want to add unique touches like color-tinting and an unusual texture or decorative look.
- A ceramic tile countertop is less expensive than other countertops, but it takes longer to install tile than most other options. You can use custom tiles and create your own designs when using tile.
You can choose custom-built cabinets, refacing, or painting your current cabinets. Consider painting or refacing your existing cabinets when you want a budget-friendly option and you aren’t changing the layout of your kitchen. If you do want to move your kitchen or change the design, new or custom cabinets are ideal for a perfect fit.
Redesigning your kitchen is a great way to change the look of your whole home. Whether you need to change the size of your kitchen or the location, Peak Construction can help you decide on an excellent layout for your new kitchen!