Kitchen Remodeling in Tuxedo Park, New York
Peak Construction knows how important the kitchen is to any home. It is often referred to as the home’s heartbeat because it is at the center of family gatherings, entertaining, or just midnight snacking. No matter how you use your kitchen, it must grow with you. Whether you have an outdated kitchen or are looking to redesign your current one to fit better the lifestyle you use it for, our team of general contractors can help revitalize your space to create the modern, sleek, and luxurious space you’ve always wanted in your Tuxedo Park kitchen.
Flooring: As the largest surface in your kitchen, not to mention the most used, your flooring can make a statement. From blending in with the rest of the home to customizing its color or patterns, your floors help to create the character of the space. With many options, including vinyl, tile, or cork, your floors need to be built for the toughest job. While most of us hate being walked all over, your kitchen floor thrives on it. Choosing the one that can withstand the toughest spills, drops, and feet means it will last the life of your kitchen.
Countertops: Complementing your floors is easy when you choose the right countertop. While there are popular choices that bring you luxury, the options available for your custom kitchen counters mean you can bring any look you want to your kitchen. We have many options to suit your needs and personal style. A few types of countertops include:
- Granite. One of the more popular choices on the market, granite comes in all different shapes, sizes, and styles. Granite has the look and durability that can bring any look you are hoping to achieve to life.
- Concrete. Yes, the same material used to make your driveway can be used to make your kitchen counters. This durable material can create a look that you never thought possible. With a little color added, concrete can provide the perfect way to bring attention to your kitchen counters with something new and different.
- Wood or Bamboo. If comfort and warmth are what you’re looking for in your kitchen design, these darker materials can provide that. While non-traditional in design, they can provide the aesthetic appeal that has you and your family reinventing what cooking together looks like.
- Glass or Tile. When using glass or tile, the options are limitless, from colors to patterns. Creating countertops that pop from the rest of the kitchen means designing something others haven’t seen. With the versatility of these materials, your kitchen will be the envy of the block.
- Recycled Materials. While new and modern are the popular styles, achieving this look with classic materials can create the unique statement you’re hoping for in your kitchen. When people remodel or tear down old homes, there are often charming elements that are discarded. Revitalizing and repurposing those materials can take something old and create a stellar new look.
No kitchen would be complete without a little love for your cabinetry. From complete customization in a newly designed kitchen that boasts a new layout or a simple resurfacing of your existing cabinets to breathe new life into them, your cabinets finish off the look of any kitchen remodel. The cabinets combine all your design elements to finalize the look and feel you hope to achieve. When your floors, counters, and cabinets come together, you have the recipe for family dinners, entertaining guests, and midnight cravings. No need to let it simmer. You’ll be cooking in your new kitchen from day one.
The Complete Redesign
From concept to construction, the luxury kitchen you’ve wanted can happen with the help of the team at Peak Construction. From planning the design to bringing it to life, we work with you throughout the process to ensure that every detail you envision is accounted for. We know the luxury and style of your kitchen reflect you and your family, and we want to make sure we not only meet your expectations but exceed them.
If you’re ready to get started on your Tuxedo Park kitchen remodel, call our expert team today, and let’s get cooking together.